posture

My attitude; my pose; my characteristic ways; my thoughts or behavior.

Would your eyes like midnight fireflies light up the trenches where our love lies?
~ Sarah McLachlan
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
~ Proverbs 31:30

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

It's out!


The Apple iPod Photo! YES! Just what I've been waiting and saving for. Colour screen, baby! Colour screen! Haha! Time to change my wishlist. *snicker*

Liz called bursting with excitement on the Special Edition U2 iPod which I must say is super sexy! Black iPod with a red hot wheel beats pastels ANYTIME! Yeah! Hmmm...now maybe I should wait for a release of the iPod Photo in black?! Wishful thinking...wishful thinking. wahahaha... (Alex, Jon, how la how? I haven't even got my laptop yet?!)

Once again, Apple rocks!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 am, Blogger jaime said…

    My dear, Liz. I can only say what I've always said and will say for days and days to come. {drumroll}
    BUY! BUY! BUY! (heh heh heh...)
    If you ever need something to remember your trip to SF by, a Special Edition U2 iPod is the answer. Don't ask me the connection. There isn't one. hahahaha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home