posture

My attitude; my pose; my characteristic ways; my thoughts or behavior.

Would your eyes like midnight fireflies light up the trenches where our love lies?
~ Sarah McLachlan
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
~ Proverbs 31:30

Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Passion


Alex called saying he has something for me and if I could meet him in church to collect it. Something "heavy", he said.




What a delightful surprise! I didn't expect this at all. It's huge and heavy and really lovely. As I always believe, it's the thought that counts. Thanks a bunch for the blessing, Alex! :D

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 am, Blogger The Geek said…

    arrgghhh I want that poster

     
  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger jaime said…

    heh heh...Well, it's MINE! ALLLLLL MINE! haha. Maybe you can help babysit it for me when I leave for Australia while I figure out a way to ship it down-under? It won't be the same as full ownership though, but you can't complain. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home