posture

My attitude; my pose; my characteristic ways; my thoughts or behavior.

Would your eyes like midnight fireflies light up the trenches where our love lies?
~ Sarah McLachlan
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
~ Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A sudden shift


Something horrible happened around the end of last week resulting in me having to change the link to my blog. Without going into details, this has been another test and challenge of my strength, endurance, and above all, my faith in God that all things will be made beautiful in His time. For now, I've got to turn my patience button on...again.

Nothing can describe the amount of pain and utter shock that comes with knowing how someone you regard dearly is quick to blame when under stress with a mind gone awry. It leaves me speechless and numb.

Although that tone of voice and last words heard will be fresh in my mind for years to come, know that there will be no hate, anger, nor resentment. I will not allow them to overcome me.

A sense of sadness and immense hurt fills me...but I will have to forgive.

I'm sorry that I've been vague to those who have sincerely wanted to help. Understand that I am trapped in a difficult situation. I take to heart your tiniest support to the greatest words of encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home