posture

My attitude; my pose; my characteristic ways; my thoughts or behavior.

Would your eyes like midnight fireflies light up the trenches where our love lies?
~ Sarah McLachlan
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
~ Proverbs 31:30

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

There's a light at the end of this tunnel


I just can't see it now. Not yet. But I will keep my eyes wide open to catch the first sight of the slightest little twinkle from afar. And then I will celebrate. :)

Nothing can explain why two people who obviously care and 'love' each other, cannot be together.
We won't understand why hurt can come and make a negative impact in the lives of those two people who obviously care and 'love' each other.
No science explains the chemistry that keeps drawing those two together...over, and over, and over again.
There is no measure to the strong bond that ties them over the years.

But that won't do for me. I can't allow it to. There has to be something more concrete. Something worth persevering for. And that answer..? Only God knows. It will be revealed, someday.

As for now, it's onward bound, honey. Onward bound. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home