The wonderful cross
Found the perfect birthday gift for May today at Perlini's Silver! Oh, joy! I didn't expect to get something in a matter of five minutes but when I saw this, it was instant love at first sight. It's so beautiful, I had to buy one for myself too! haha. To me, the hearts are symbolic of God's unfailing love for us at the cross, and seven of them representing each day of the week.
Dr. Fred Toke's message in church last two weeks touched me in a special way, more so when he showed us that special video, which Alex still owes me (Hey, where's the file??? Have you got it yet? :P )! The presentation was nothing short of spectacular and brought such life to the meaning of the cross. Needless to say, Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman's The Wonderful Cross has been one of the most overplayed tracks in my car the past couple of weeks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home