Happy December!!!
Yippee yar yar!
"It's the most, wonderful time, of the year!". Come on people, sing along with me! haha.
Finally...the 12th month has come.
Ok, well, maybe it won't be the way I initially expected it to be - clearing all my leaves and taking time out to renew my I.C. and passport and go Christmas shopping and sorting out stuff for Australia; thanks to the company wanting to do a Christmas event just days before the 25th!
Sigh. But never the mind, it's still December and still joyful and it can never go wrong just like how Fridays will always be Fridays - oh, happy happy! :D
It's time to dig out alllll my treasured Christmas albums...
my dear Uncles: Frank, Nat, Tony, Bing and Ray Conniff and the Ray Conniff Singers,
the classic Boney M,
Jewel, Celine, Gloria, Yolanda Adams,
A Very Special Christmas & A Very Special Christmas 2,
instrumentals from Kenny G,
David Foster's Christmas album
and many many more goodies!
Gonna get tra-la-la-la-ing to the carols now.
For those who are fans of the Christmas menu at Ikea (well, my mum is!), please be informed that there will not be any turkey served this year. Found that out while having dinner with May last Friday. They've replaced it with some herb salmon with potato and pickled vegetables thing, much to my mother's dismay (and trust me, I'll never hear the end of why-would-Ikea-serve-salmon-instead-of-Turkey-for-Christmas from her). :P
The very next day, I was back at the same place for lunch with my parents. :P Mum attempted the Swedish Meal of the day - Yee Mee (chinese noodles) with Mushroom and Soya Bean Milk. Let's just say that if you want good Yee Mee, the Swedish recipe should never be your first choice. Once again, I didn't hear the end of it. And I think Adrian can relate. Haha. Bumped into him there with his mum who also ordered the same dish for herself. Behold, the mothers! hahaha.
While we were queueing up for food, there was this aunty who was causing a big hoo-ha at the counter, demanding for some meatball gravy over her salmon because it was too dry, yadayadayada. Moral of the story? Play it safe. Stick to the Swedish meatballs. :P
Oh, and on to some more joyful news - Liz, oh sorry, I meant, ELIZABETH (haha!), is back from San Fran. And lookey here what I got for my first birthday cum Christmas gift!
wahaha-haha! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home