One hundred thousand sperm and you were the fastest?!
That was the exact sentence screaming out to me from a sticker stuck to a Kenari's backside while I was smack in the middle of my daily Sungai Besi jam this morning, along with, noneother than...? You got that right - A hundred thousand other grown, 'sperm' drivers. haha.
The question mark in "...you were the fastest?!" makes it sound almost sarcastic, questionable and doubtful. If I could custom make my own sticker, it'd say "One hundred thousand sperm and I WAS the fastest!!! So were you!". Ha-ha-ha!
So it is with great joy that I decided to dedicate today's entry to all those out there who at current time, feel like losers. Who feel like they never come out on top in everything that they do. Who feel like "Failure" is their middle name. Who feel like they don't have the spirit of a fighter or warrior and cannot live up to any challenge whatsoever.
Boys and girls...you are the fastest sperm to begin with. You started by winning the race! Life just doesn't come to you. The Man above was watching the match, you swam your best and your reward? This. Now. Today. You! So come on, live life to its fullest and stop sulking already. Don't take L-I-F-E for granted. It is such a gift.
All together now, "We are the champions, my friend...".
Live like champions do. And you don't need the job at Trump tower, that USD$50k after swallowing a sausage full of worms, racing around continents for that million dollar or the prime-time TV bachelor of your life; to live like one. ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home