120105 random thoughts
One of my life's greatest pleasure is having a cup of smoothie in my hand and slurping every ounce of goodness from it while shopping. The catch is, I'm not able to step into stores when I'm having one. So it's window shopping all the way, or at least till I finish my drink. Blegghhh...
I actually have no problem with drivers wanting to cut in and out of a queue on the road or overtake me. What I do have a problem with is people who do not know their cars have built in indicator lights. Signal if you want to make that turn and/ or cut in or I will try to the best of my ability and make sure you fail. Ha-ha-ha. :D
It's funny how the world conspires to remind you about recent events. I just aged a year. And my reminder came in the form of a little girl (say roughly about four years old?) who was happily running about, minding her own business at the mini playground in my home with her mum watching on, while I walked passed her in my work-wear carrying my document bags, handbag and empty water bottle when she suddenly decided to stop, stare and shout (yes, shout), "AUNTY!".
Of course, I smiled at her. How can you blame a small girl for not knowing the difference between a jie-jie (chinese = 'older sister') and aunty? How can you? :P
Just when you think you've heard of the most moronic of boyfriends out there either through personal experience or the thousands of stories told by friends, you'll be surprised. As I was at the ATM machine last night, the boyfriend of a girl who was at the ATM machine next to me sneaked up on her and held up the edge of his A4 plastic folder against her back and said "tah kip!" (you're being robbed). Moron...in every true meaning of the word.
Today, I saw my son. Ha! Or at least what I'd like my son to be/ look like. An adorable child of around three years of age with thick original jet black hair like mine and black eyes...like mine. A smile that's so irresistible you just wanna pick him up and squeeze the joy out of him and that obedience you can sense through his eyes. Yeah, I want my kid(s) to be obedient and adorable and smart. Ha. Who doesn't? :P The challenge is really to find that obedient, adorable and smart husband first. heh heh heh. Good genes will help a little.
2 Comments:
At 4:34 pm,
The Geek said…
Some of the most beautiful people came from ugly fathers :p
I agree, there are some pretty moronic bfs around. Sadly. I won't defend my gender.
At 7:10 pm,
jaime said…
hehe, that's right. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home